Author Topic: My new (old) NES  (Read 3086 times)

So i was cleaning up the storage closet in the basement and aside from the normal stuff i found my old NES along with the games i had! I had the 2 zelda games, original mario, duck hunt (yey :D), FF1, Battle toads and castle defenders. they are all so much fun and i continue to experience deja-vu.

Talk about your NES (i know you have one)

Ninja edit: i didn't use :nes: even once :D
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 10:37:38 PM by Hugums »

...?
or something i'm to lazy to find the actual name...

BUNNY EDIT: found actual name

My NES is kewl

The SNES is on top of it and both are hooked into my TV.

I has duck hunt, mario(arcade and the platformer), Mario 3(I think, haven't checked in a while), Gold cart of Zelda 2,  and assorted other games.
Its an old one that runs in the family basically.

My NES is kewl

The SNES is on top of it and both are hooked into my TV.

I has duck hunt, mario(arcade and the platformer), Mario 3(I think, haven't checked in a while), Gold cart of Zelda 2,  and assorted other games.
Its an old one that runs in the family basically.
gonna pass it on to your kids eh?

I played the only EC (Early Childhood 3+) rated game i've ever seen on my NES. It was some Sesame Street ABC's game with Ernie and Bert.

Lol i liked Battle Toads, still got it actually. My favorite was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: something Manhattan. I have two NES' for some reason. Don't know where the second came from.

I has commodore :D
And my parents found an Amiga in the attic, awesome.

All of my NES games/console was stolen, I had been collecting since I was 10 years old too D:

This was the first game I had decided to start collecting seeing as its rare as loving hell in Australia.
This and Dr Mario are at gametraders which i should buy before they go, also rare as hell.

Man I love these games, still love playing them to on EMU's. I might start a small savings and buy a NES collection online, I have 2 NES's atm but I just want the games.

FF1
I've never actually seen a real copy of this. That's awesome.

I actually got 2 SNES controllers for Christmas because ours was broken, but that's a different era :3

Aww hell yes, anybody else play this (english version), its so awesome and repetitive...

My NES died but I still have all the games. Mario Bros. 3 and the Duck Hunt/Mario combination were basically the only decent games I had. I also had Trivial Pursuit, Anticipation, Wheel of Fortune, Silent Hunter (I was never a fan of submarine simulation games) and Win, Lose or Draw, but these games aren't very good.

Oh, there was Sesame Street 123's with the Astro Grover game. That was awesome.

I currently have all of the NES games ever made emulated on my Xbox (as well as every other console made up to and including the SNES-genesis era, with their games minus a few super rare titles.). All that history fits on one DVD.

I spent most of 2007-2008 just playin' the oldies in lieu of buying newer games.

My NES died, too, but I still have Metroid, Mario Bros. 3, LoZ, Air Fortress, Operation Wolf, and Excitebike.