Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 898610 times)

This is just a place to post your cool new Lego creations or neat ones you found on internet (Please don't post some big statue, we all know there are some neat Lego statues out there, and we don't need to see a bunch of them)

Here is my 2 topics I made and this cool L4D scene I found.

Hunter
Portal

Cool. The hand on the sign wouldn't be possible to make out unless you knew what it was.

Cool. The hand on the sign wouldn't be possible to make out unless you knew what it was.
It looked better in the thumbnail i found.

Oh my god! You can have a skeleton body in DD now? Jeez, it's been so long D:

It's the newer stuffty version of the skeleton. They made the arms like Star Wars droids, and tossed out the ball-socket arms.

It's the newer stuffty version of the skeleton. They made the arms like Star Wars droids, and tossed out the ball-socket arms.
The original was a bad idea even if it did look better, now skeletons can at least hold up items.

It's not that it looked better. The range of movement was awesome, and I can easily make them hold up an item.

It's not that it looked better. The range of movement was awesome, and I can easily make them hold up an item.
Might just be the age and how I used mine, all my original skeles have drunken floppy arms and can't even lift a cup lol.

Lets hope they don't do too much more on changing things...

« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 10:45:40 PM by Wookiee »

Actually I just used a pliers or some other tool to smoosh gently down the end that connects to the ball. The friction can help hold up items.

Actually I just used a pliers or some other tool to smoosh gently down the end that connects to the ball. The friction can help hold up items.
Good thinking there.

i lost the arms and lefgs to the skeletons i had D:

also blocklanded and snoted
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 03:20:02 PM by snot2 »

Also, snot, yours looks epic.
:3

Haha left4snot.... I said that back in a topic one time ago and i think he copied it from me :D