Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 898586 times)

Just a heads up: the Left4Dead billboard in the first post was a part of the 2008 Zombie Apocafest diorama at Brickcon last year.

Just a heads up: the Left4Dead billboard in the first post was a part of the 2008 Zombie Apocafest diorama at Brickcon last year.
Kewwl.

I found it :D

Oh and while I'm here I might as well throw up the links to my Brickshelf galleries:

First one - All of my creations from when I first found the LEGO community in 2004, (through Saber-Scorpion's Lair and later Classic-Space.com) to 2006, when the e-mail address that I used became invalid and I couldn't get back in.

Second one - Only has two creations in it, both from around 2007.  I really need to take pictures of my more recent stuff and upload it, but meh; I'm too lazy.

Well, I might aswell post some pictures from my other topic,

Yay, x10

Cawffee

Hand

Your cawffee mug is smexy
Should I compare it to one of the coffee mugs around my house?

Also, snot, yours looks epic.
:3
EPIC!!!!!! I NEED THAT!!!!!!!!!

If anyone said this, sorry for reposting. The legs on the lego battle droids are welded together. I used to hate that.

If anyone said this, sorry for reposting. The legs on the lego battle droids are welded together. I used to hate that.
I still hate it.

Yea, old droids and old skeletons were most definitely the best part of legos for me.

Yea, old droids and old skeletons were most definitely the best part of legos for me.
Droids never changed and you liked having those lifeless arms just flaling about? K.

Droids never changed and you liked having those lifeless arms just flaling about? K.
I don't see the problem with the skeletons are. Sure they flail around, and it was easily fixed with a little muscle, if you squeeze the tip down hard enough, then the it will grip to the socket for dear life.
Older skeletons were better in my opinion. More arm movement, more realistic.

I don't see the problem with the skeletons are. Sure they flail around, and it was easily fixed with a little muscle, if you squeeze the tip down hard enough, then the it will grip to the socket for dear life.
Older skeletons were better in my opinion. More arm movement, more realistic.
I guess I was pointing more towards "Playability".