Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 908765 times)

Fingers. No.
Oh the new ones do have fingers.  I didn't even see that.  Darn it i really miss the old ones now :(  I'm glad I have all the first generation ones.

Oh the new ones do have fingers.  I didn't even see that.  Darn it i really miss the old ones now :(  I'm glad I have all the first generation ones.

Toa ftw.  :cookieMonster:

I kind of hate to admit it, but I really liked the old Bionicle. The ending just loving sucked

YOU LOSE GO TO SPACE WHOLE NEW PLANET NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE OLD ONE

I kind of hate to admit it, but I really liked the old Bionicle. The ending just loving sucked

YOU LOSE GO TO SPACE WHOLE NEW PLANET NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE OLD ONE
There's going to be some sort of connection with this new story line to the old one, I'm sure.

There's going to be some sort of connection with this new story line to the old one, I'm sure.

They wanted to restart so anybody who was just recently getting interested wouldn't be completely confused.

I made this, Also im Koopa Scoopers older brother that made the Blockhead for his birthday.

-Snip-
I made this, Also im Koopa Scoopers older brother that made the Blockhead for his birthday.
I already like this guy.

I already like this guy.
Same. I'll post something when I actually make something that isn't a Lego Set.

I already like this guy.
Yah me too.  And his avatar makes me jealous.

-dreadnoughtsnip-

Lol, it seems like I'm not the only one that knows about WH  :D

Anyway, an LDD "Fun-vee". Originally going to be for an Iron Man Lego video, but it was too much money  XD

There's a simple interior, opening doors, and a couple opening flaps  :D
My masterpiece so far.

Another one from me again, Its "Wall-e" from Pixar

He consists of 35 pieces (Cheap) on Digital Designer he is worth ($3.12, Super Sweet!)

WALL-E!! :D

Nice one thar, Jester

(snip)

Another one from me again, Its "Wall-e" from Pixar

He consists of 35 pieces (Cheap) on Digital Designer he is worth ($3.12, Super Sweet!)

Shweet.
Now if only we could make that with Retail...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Kn7N6ZMH4
I took a handful of useful looking Lego pieces from my gigantic supply, and tried to make the biggest and coolest thing I could out of as much as I could. The remains was about 10-20 pieces, and this turned out great.
It's a motorcycle thing with a grabby arm on it.