Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 904170 times)

that car is cool but there is no loving door.

you know what I hate? When I get into a car and drive to the post office and mail a package and then realize that I never actually got in the car and I'm still in my driveway because I couldn't open the non-existent door.

you know what I hate? When I get into a car and drive to the post office and mail a package and then realize that I never actually got in the car and I'm still in my driveway because I couldn't open the non-existent door.
stuff man

story of my life

#minifiglife

i didn't choose the brick life

the brick life chose me

bump with OC
darker pictures too

Cmon, you got me stirred up with that detailed head, and you made a wee body. :C

goddamn it shadowed stop being so good at making lego stuff
yeah no thx
Who needs a door when you have hidden grenade launchers on a heavily armored car driving into your ultimate demise for the entertainment of the studgod?
#minifiglife

Cmon, you got me stirred up with that detailed head, and you made a wee body. :C
is it really that small?

edit: anyway I planned on remaking the body, mainly because of how flimsy it is
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:23:20 PM by Spartan923 »

is it really that small?

edit: anyway I planned on remaking the body, mainly because of how flimsy it is

I was hoping you'd make something like
or

yours is way cooler lol
thanks lol

I'll make some insctructions later. Mine is only slightly modified, but meh.

Also @Camera nice size 6 creature/monster/titan
Im guessing it aids your knights?

I don't have anymore toa. :s

I was connecting my roof and I was getting to the top part and every time I tried to place a brick, some other part would break. I just got so pissed that I put my fist through the roof and threw the house against the wall.