Lego Stuff

Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 905805 times)

I went into my basement and found THIS stuff:

why is it always my stuff getting forgeted with :C

Anyhow, this is my (mostly complete) collection of minifigs. Including one of the gold C-3PO and an original ninja. Props to whoever can name everyone in the front row.

Here's the current version of the roadster. It's missing quite a few original pieces, including a 2x1 bley brick so I had to use one of my good grey 2x1s to keep it structurally sound. Also shut up I know the blower's in completely the wrong spot

You think Lego City is a peaceful place to live, free of crime, but you would be dead wrong. Here we have two of the many gangs doing a transaction.

Tensions rise as Chef Olbap tries to talk his way to getting a bigger cut.

The deal went south, guys.

physical legos! what!

finally finished smoothshading, now i just need to rig it
(fun fact: this took 15 minutes to render asdf)

.. I dont know what to do anymore for the last half of my creation

Idk what happened to my golden c3po ;_;

I was gonna sell him on bricklink for like 100 dollars (which is like a third of what everyone else is selling for) in hopes that mine gets bought faster :P

Found this of DeviantART some time ago:

I sold all my LEGO when i moved to Australia, three big boxes of pieces and mini-figures gone for a measly 150 pounds :c

Tensions rise as Chef Olbap tries to talk his way to getting a bigger cut.

Olbap. lets read it backwards! Pablo. . .

child soldiers oh nooooo

i rendered these during school and was way too lazy to raise the number of samples, but oh well

calling it done now, i'll do a higher sample render with some reflectivity on the bricks later tonight

Taboo

Can I shake your hand?

Please

if anyone has an LDD model they want converted, pop it to me and i'll even go through the trouble of smooth shading it for ya

Taboo
Can I shake your hand?
Please
if you insist, but it's probably covered in fish

guys i gotta admit

i haven't built stuff

Meanwhile on the DESK in Basement Sector-3, talk are held concerning the failed arms deal

stuff i've made for Mobile Frame Zero

oh yeah and spider man says "forget you Chef Olbap"

shadowed, I am so loving jealous of your mech-making skills