Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 918635 times)

can anyone find out what sets these bricks are from?? I don't know and I have a slight feeling they could be rare or something

I got most of these from when a relative of mine gave me their lego because they didn't need it anymore
so I assume most of this stuff is old
there's much more but they're stored away in other places so ehhhhh

there were buildings along with these but they're dissasembled now

(images from 2009/2010)
I also remember a bunch of lego figures but with animal heads?? we gave that to a school or something because I didn't want them for some reason
I regret that for some reason now though

thanks if you do find any information

Good luck finding all those. Old Lego I love the most for how simple it is until Lego got complicated. However you won't find those unless at tag sales.

I got a bunch of those old parts though. Check fabuland, legoland, and the oldest Lego Disney's mickey mouse sets

junkbot ftw
YES. I remember playing this a lot in the computer rooms before school started around 8 years ago.

Lego ship I made a while ago, I call it Annabell:

Honestly I wish I could just make it all white with no holes, but for now I don't want to mess it up because it's like a relic now.

Good luck finding all those. Old Lego I love the most for how simple it is until Lego got complicated. However you won't find those unless at tag sales.
Pretty much all old original bricks are still made though, not like you have to use the new pieces. :/

ITS SO CUTE

-snip-

Honestly I wish I could just make it all white with no holes, but for now I don't want to mess it up because it's like a relic now.
Now I really want to make a spaceship with those ship pieces.

My local brick store has this set up right now.

It even has flying lasers :O

Looks really cool but I wish people wouldn't place stuff in such a gridlike manner with setups like this. Let it be more organic and loose.

omigostuffssooooooocute

But do the arms move??????????

I can't wait to kill it in brikwars