Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 917848 times)

why is this topic cursed

why is this topic cursed
I don't think it's cursed... I bet people just don't really give much of a crap about this thread anymore.

why is this topic cursed
Because if I want to discuss LEGO stuff, I'm part of an entirely different community that just straight up focuses on LEGO stuff and is super knowledgeable about it all.

see
im stuck for eternity to roam this topic and look for cool discontinued sets

im stuck for eternity to roam this topic and look for cool discontinued sets

I've made lego videos before with my 3DS and I've posted in somewhere on this forums, but the video themself aren't good, but nice to rewatch. I also used my hands as characters. I also made a Boss Battle the movie and burned them on a DVD and put one of lego videos on there, a long with some RPG Maker boss.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 01:04:01 PM by cooolguy32 »

lol wtf theres guys mounted on the legs by the back of their head

lol wtf theres guys mounted on the legs by the back of their head
Exo-Force was an interesting theme; anime styled giant mechas, with a bunch of teenage boys vs. evil robots. I thought some of the designs were really cool and I had a few of them.

The robots have a slot in their head to fit a 2x Beam, which give them red/black eyes and lets you connect them up to other pieces to give a disturbing "consensus" look, because the head is shorter than the beam itself and so leaves a bit hanging out.

Oh man I used to be so obsessed with Exo-Force haha. The designs for the robot faction I especially liked.

where my forgetin exo-force boys at

I miss those Aqua-raider sets, they had some cool stuff in them.

i wish lego would do things like this again: