Lego Stuff

Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 908230 times)

boom
You don't know how much I envy you guys that can integrate technic and brick into such creations and incredible mecha
I can build brick or technic (read Bionicle) and a little crossover but not like that
post pics letar
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 04:47:23 PM by Mardalf »

Posting SOMETHING soon-
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 08:01:24 PM by Badger »

Guys I need you to help me build an amazing lego creation for someone's living room. It can get me a bj from Christy Mack, time to get building. I was thinking maybe a cool space station with pirates.

Guys I need you to help me build an amazing lego creation for someone's living room. It can get me a bj from Christy Mack, time to get building. I was thinking maybe a cool space station with pirates.
Christy's just a whore who loves legos. She doesn't even want your dong, she just wants the legos.

Christy's just a whore who loves legos. She doesn't even want your dong, she just wants the legos.

I'm alright with that, she doesn't have to want my richard. Just suck it, that's all I care about. Some legos is a small price to pay. If I had more legos of the same color I would build a 1 to 1 scale bust of her ass. Too bad I don't have the bricks or the skills.

I'm alright with that, she doesn't have to want my richard. Just suck it, that's all I care about. Some legos is a small price to pay. If I had more legos of the same color I would build a 1 to 1 scale bust of her ass. Too bad I don't have the bricks or the skills.

Didn't she call it off?

Besides, she looks kind of gross.

I made a cute retro pistol last night when I couldn't sleep
It actually opens up so you can load it with a bullet
Its a prototype so it has only room for one bullet though :c

I've got no love for my mech.

I've got no love for my mech.
i thought it was cool
actually really cool

Ye shadowed, lalam, and those other people need to get back in here.

Meh, I haven't built anything in awhile. I figured you guys were sick of my mechs, anyways.