Lego Stuff

Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 908739 times)

so I used my lava dreadnaught as a dropboard for some recent halo megablok minifigures I got

how much of a heretic am I?

also why is am I only interested in the protector of earth in the new bionicle sets?

All of the toa have terrible proportions.  Who the forget thought Tahu having a super short upper body, no neck, super long arms and SUPER long legs was a good idea?

who thought bionicle having no technic parts was a good idea

loving this ._.

I guess it's to appeal to younger audiences.

something me and my brother used to do with the old bionicles was take them apart and try to build cool guns out of the axles and gears and stuff

we would also take two toas and try to get the mask off the other guy with their moving arm and stuff

so I used my lava dreadnaught as a dropboard for some recent halo megablok minifigures I got

how much of a heretic am I?

also why is am I only interested in the protector of earth in the new bionicle sets?

All of the toa have terrible proportions.  Who the forget thought Tahu having a super short upper body, no neck, super long arms and SUPER long legs was a good idea?
Hey! I have that one. It's pretty nice but I think his weapons are lame.

which ones should I try to collect?

The new bionicles do.  The entire upper body has a whole lot of actual work beyond just a single inner frame piece.

I have it on VHS. Another forum and I did a Skype movie night of it, and it was uniquely painful. So many animation bugs and really bad dialogue lines.

That's what makes it such a charming movie :)
Still better than the one after it. Also I have it on VHS too, too bad I no longer have the means to watch it. :/

Bionicle with technic parts will always rule!

when are the new bionicles coming out? I havent been paying too much attention to them

Hey! I have that one. It's pretty nice but I think his weapons are lame.
idk man

that mace hand looks like it'll rough u up

idk man

that mace hand looks like it'll rough u up
More like a babies toy. All it does is spin around and it doesn't look very useful for bashing.

More like a babies toy. All it does is spin around and it doesn't look very useful for bashing.

what if it weighs a goddamn ton

what if it weighs a goddamn ton
You could spin it around just by blowing air on it..