Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3902347 times)

Well, technicly, that "model failure" isn't my fault, I took the default tank, stretched it, removed some stuff, duplicated the wheels 4X, then I went looking for an appropriate turret, found the abrams turret by stratofortress, and snapped em together
So what you are saying is, that is not your model, its stratofortress's and badspots.

So what you are saying is, that is not your model, its stratofortress's and badspots.
I knew the wheel were from the default tank and i thought the turret looked familar too

Redoing the Health Pack, leaving the main part untouched and fixing the opening panel, and sizing it down a bit.
Health kit is going to be half the size of the pack.

Works ingame, just gotta move the hub joints upward a little and get the tank turret going

Considering you'd be lying down with a bipod and a gigantic recoil pad against your shoulder when using it, not really.
Or flying

:cookie:

Elbow support, to keep it steady :D

Elbow support, to keep it steady :D
Flying support too

What else do they have in their arsenal?
An RT-20?
Or the Steyr AMR?

Nononno yndaaa, Yoshika Miyafuji is the flying support.

Nononno yndaaa, Yoshika Miyafuji is the flying support.
That's what I was saying

That's what I was saying
I'm gonna go check this anime out for myself.

Also while we are on the strike witches topic, they dont point their feet down, there is some sort of tech in there that lets the legs go in correctly, they dont wear pants because it makes it easier to fit into the machines. The tech creates a bigger space for the feet though.

Works ingame, just gotta move the hub joints upward a little and get the tank turret going

Wow, all you did was make a copy of the default tank chassis and stretch a poorly mapped texture over it.

Also, indy, I see a lot of messiness face-wise on the stock of your gun.

Wow, all you did was make a copy of the default tank chassis
No stuff
and stretch a poorly mapped texture over it.
WIP you starfish

EDIT: updated, fixed texture stretch a bit

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 06:50:50 PM by soba »