Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3838185 times)

After complaining about my stuff.. Lol.
His model is a good replica of what he originally had in mind.
Quit your bitching, Taboo's model is actually good.

His model is a good replica of what he originally had in mind.
Quit your bitching, Taboo's model is actually good.
I dont get how 'replicas' have anything to do with this.

You're loving stupid.

As I'd discussed with yndaaa, modeling an item ordinarily seen on the super round face of an anime styled piece onto the square head of the blockhead is ridiculously difficult. He gave me some good advice though and i'll probably work on it later.

As I'd discussed with yndaaa, modeling an item ordinarily seen on the super round face of an anime styled piece onto the square head of the blockhead is ridiculously difficult. He gave me some good advice though and i'll probably work on it later.
While that is true, what you made is far easier than some other stuff. THAT IS BECAUSE: It can be separated into easy to identify components. Take something, for instance, a stahl helm. That would be really hard to model, because it is all one piece.

Do eet.

Also, your model is really flat... And in the last picture, the bevel is wrong lol.

there's a lot of odd little problems, like for example in terms of actual playertype application, i don't want to camera node to be like staring into a big wall of brown inside the helmet.

Is it possible to do DOF renders in Blender?

You're loving stupid.
Thanks, I'll be sure to add that to my "official blockland forums handicaps alumni"

Taboo, you're main problem with that is proportion.

Would also like to know this.

Yes. This video briefly explain how to do it at one part: http://www.blenderguru.com/create-a-sizzling-title-intro/

Not 100% accurate, but I like it: