Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3864642 times)

Make parts of a container, so we can put the container together.
Or make a Container brick/bot

One day your guns will explode Torque. The area to aim for is around 800-1000 faces.
See, I dont look at the polycount when I model. I dont restrict myself. I model the guns as best as I possibly can without having to restrict myself, and it works out pretty damn well if I do say so myself. Some guns, like say the Gauss Rifle, admittedly are going a bit overboard, but my other guns dont have a fraction of the faces that gun does.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 09:09:06 PM by takato14 »

See, I dont look at the polycount when I model. I dont restrict myself. I model the guns as best as I possibly can without having to restrict myself, and it works out pretty damn well if I do say so myself. Some guns, like say the Gauss Rifle, admittedly are going a bit overboard, but my other guns dont have a fraction of the faces that gun does.
that's loving fabulous and all but being a hipster is generally handicapped, particularly when your method ends up causing slowdown with most people's computers.

that's loving fabulous and all but being a hipster is generally handicapped, particularly when your method ends up causing slowdown with most people's computers.
It's not really THAT bad..

It's not really THAT bad..
maybe by itself but imagine 20 or so people waving it around, along with a bunch of other guns (probably also his high poly as hell stuff), plus a build, plus emitters, plus probably vehicles.

Make container a playertype (bot).
Mount to  truck on truck spawn.
Win.

Make container a playertype (bot).
Mount to  truck on truck spawn.
Win.
yUS.

maybe by itself but imagine 20 or so people waving it around, along with a bunch of other guns (probably also his high poly as hell stuff), plus a build, plus emitters, plus probably vehicles.

My god. Torque would come to your house and rape you.

My god. Torque would come to your house and rape you.
Too bad they died because of the polycount raping THEM. ;D

Brick icons? Hell-loving-yeah!

Uhh?
I spent about an hour texturing a brick model in Blender and adjusting the camera angle so it is as close to default as I can get. Results are in the image.

Brick icons? Hell-loving-yeah!

Those are like, my favourite bricks.
Ever.

And you made icons for them.
<3

Those are like, my favourite bricks.
Ever.

And you made icons for them.
<3
Glad you like em.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 02:24:41 PM by Demian »