Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3931010 times)

Looks like the barrel is misaligned or soemthing.
You might want to turn it upside down to make it look better.

Looks like the barrel is misaligned or soemthing.
You might want to turn it upside down to make it look better.
Yeah, I kind threw it on at the time.

I was fixing it up and noticed quite some problems, almost done fixing them, going to try and fix this little annoying slit. Might make a pack as well if you guys like the model(s).

The font has weird symbols. Basically, the font isn't complete. So any other symbols besides '+','!','?', and '-" look forgeted up.
Then why wouldn't you just put Youre? still looks better then using the wrong word

Yeah, I kind threw it on at the time.

I was fixing it up and noticed quite some problems, almost done fixing them, going to try and fix this little annoying slit. Might make a pack as well if you guys like the model(s).

If your going to make a pack the guns should probably each be unique in some sort of way. Bullets, ammo, explosions, whatever.

onthespotidea: should have a gun with bullets that cause massive knockback, only when hit

Just like old times.
 -snip-
-snip-
When will you release that tank? :C

When will you release that tank? :C
When it can drive properly.

When it can drive properly.
Can't you just give it the default tank script?

Can't you just give it the default tank script?
I see a machine gun and the tank barrel doesn`t look like it is gonna move up so I don`t think so.

Fixed up all the errors, it's working, I'm eventually going to add some scripts but it's a start!

That looks good, but maybe you should shrink down the size of the slide a bit.

That looks good, but maybe you should shrink down the size of the slide a bit.
From the front? I'll look into it and see how it looks.

Oh and, looks much better in-game. Should I make a weapon pack, I have some idea's, although these weapons might be generic, some of them will be special in specific ways.

I like how it has that kind of bulky T+T style but is still an obvious glock. Nice model.

I like how it has that kind of bulky T+T style but is still an obvious glock. Nice model.
Thanks! It's basically my first real gun model, and I'm working on another pistol now!