Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3907785 times)

Some Lunar wanted to make a tutorial for how to transmit the animation from 2.62 to 2.49 but he never loving did.

there are a lot of things he's said he'd do and never did.

Re-did stuff.
I believe I like V2 Legs and Arms better.

ed1

Looks like the MWLL one more now.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:05:12 PM by SilentNinja45 »

Very short suppressor?
Also, you unlock that at level 14 dumbass.
You clearly never played modrn wafle 3

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 09:16:10 PM by Lunar »

Harkonnen tank (Name is from DUNE 2000, too late for my brain to think straight so I can make a original name).

2617 verticles, 2673 faces.

Made in ~2 hours.

Devastator?

EVERY KISS BEGINS WITH KAY
My old teacher's boyfriend was named Kay
She hated that

In b4 Silent redoes Atlas torso

o wait

Hows the minigun chaingun thing in the front?

I need more game art practice and have decided on a easy and fun way to get it.

I'm taking suggestions for models, in the form of private messages. The message must contain the name of the piece ill be modeling and at least one picture, whether or not it should be stylized or realistic and any other details you want me to know about it.
example:
" I would like to see you model a realistic Motorola HT1000 walkie talkie, "

but you don't have to think small, I'll be doing characters, weapons, vehicles, anything really.
I will then pick one suggestion at a time and model it, your pm will be quoted when I post the finished results.
I will not be modeling for blockland, so if you're thinking about messaging me about an add-on, forget it. This is practice to help me get a better grasp on video game art that can be applied to projects aside from blockland.

Shall that be for BL

so how are you bitches liking my metrocop helmet remodel

Looks good. The only thing is that his forehead looks kinda sunk in too much, but I can't remember what they look like really. Did you do the texture too?

Looks good. The only thing is that his forehead looks kinda sunk in too much, but I can't remember what they look like really. Did you do the texture too?
The texture is just scaled up with some filters applied. I'm going to try and remake it at a super high resolution in photoshop eventually, though.

What I'm trying to do now is settle between a shiny/glossy finish or a rough/matte finish on the white/gray part of the mask. Probably going for matte.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 09:06:09 PM by Snaffle J. Bean »