Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3847631 times)

Okay, I can't model, so then...
THIS is stolen,
THIS is also stolen,
THIS too,
also STOLEN!
Aaaaand some alot much more is stolen then!
AND why do I have all the files on my computer? Guess what, I made them!

Don't ask me why I was too lazy to make a better model.
Those have nothing to do with anything.

THIS is stolen,
THIS is also stolen,
THIS too,
also STOLEN!
Aaaaand some alot much more is stolen then!
AND why do I have all the files on my computer? Guess what, I made them!

You didn't steal those, you right clicked and saved them.
Also, you don't get "Lazy" when modelling to release, you make the best one you can. You are stupid if you think you can rely on the nubling's who have no sense of quality for downloads.

THIS is stolen,
THIS is also stolen,
THIS too,
also STOLEN!

Admitting it is the first step.

Seems fishy around here  :cookieMonster:

Admitting it is the first step.
12 Steps of Model Thieves Anonymous.

Why were you too lazy to make a better model? :cookieMonster:

I personally don't think Gravity Cat is Gikon. Their model styles just aren't the same, and Gravity's stuff is way better.

As much that I have seen of Gravity, I have come to a liking of his models. Though, the grenade could use work, but why add the extra polys if it is just an exploding weapon. Not like you'll see it much longer after it is thrown.

Secondly, I think it's a little bitchy to be accusing him of being "Gikon" and then pounding him for his models. So let's move on with the thread, and keep showing some models. (Cue shutting the forget up)

So let's move on with the thread, and keep showing some models. (Cue shutting the forget up)
QFT!

As much that I have seen of Gravity, I have come to a liking of his models. Though, the grenade could use work, but why add the extra polys if it is just an exploding weapon. Not like you'll see it much longer after it is thrown.

Secondly, I think it's a little bitchy to be accusing him of being "Gikon" and then pounding him for his models. So let's move on with the thread, and keep showing some models. (Cue shutting the forget up)

I agree.

Oasis you're awesome.

I agree.

Oasis you're awesome.
Thanks. It's just that I have been checking in on this topic for at least a month now. And when I saw that the only reason it was at the top with the most recent post,  was because of some fight, I was pissed off to the brink of smashing a pencil into my wood desk.

So MrCookie, Gravity Cat, Tingalz, MtnDew, Bushido and all other contributers to this thread, please keep not ceasing to amaze us. :D

lol

hopefully that fight is over...

I just finished this:

Now all I need to do is add the bones and texture it, and then it's done!  :D

edit: Poly count is 178