Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772976 times)

hi everyone welcome to the thread where i send the source of a character and their lewds to anyone who asks

f1sh stop being a weeb or im going to kill you

everyone who asks for a pm after this point shall be executed
exec("./weebs.cs");

hi everyone welcome to the thread where i send the source of a character and their lewds to anyone who asks
The new and improved PMing lewd demon topic

unsure why you cant just post the character name and let people do their own googling

i mean i posted some links to *ahem* questionable images before - as long as its very clearly labeled and doesnt load on page open i think you'd be ok. and thats only if you post images along with the name

i guess to save you the post, the character name is failure succubus, or bibi, apparantly

everyone who asks for a pm after this point shall be executed
pm

pm
*blocks ur path and shoots u in the head (undodgeable or failrp)*

god dammit guys you just had to ruin it

i mean perfectly safe content exists of the character i just didnt know for sure if abel was on point; i didnt expect a whole page to pass over it holy stuff
failure succubus/bibi by o_den
like i said though there's lots of work to be done on the nodel

i mean perfectly safe content exists of the character i just didnt know for sure if abel was on point; i didnt expect a whole page to pass over it holy stuff
failure succubus/bibi by o_den
like i said though there's lots of work to be done on the nodel
I didn't want to say it straight up cause it might've been another oc of yours that was similar.
Believe it or not I actually (tried to) make a model of it before but using particles for the neck poof instead. the legs are really short and thick so you might have to use weight painting so the bones won't make it look wonky, and don't bother modelling the little hairs on the head, just use a texture for it.

you get absolutely nothing but a pat on the back if you can recognize what i'm trying to make here

thigh gap wider than the grand canyon wtf

Yeah, the limbs look a bit thin, they need more a little more thickness

why don't you just say the name so everyone can Google it instead of asking for pms

why don't you just say the name so everyone can Google it instead of asking for pms
I just assumed that straight up saying the name would have brought negative attention, not entirely sure why though

And i think no one expected the flood of PM requests

the new car from satoshi™ motor™ company™, the iconic horizon™!

no interior or mirrors yet but the bottom is covered
also it actually looks decent unlike the s230, lots less plastic, but sometimes it doesn't look quite so smooth in rendered mode

like what the hell is that come on
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 02:18:11 AM by Sideswipe »