The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3850252 times)

10/10
edit new car

obviously WIP, probably new wheels and paint colour, maybe even new front fascia

Done on shrooms... I'm cooking something...

10/10
edit new car
[img ]http://discourse.automationgame.com/uploads/default/optimized/4X/4/6/f/46f57d6e29131b33b23728396fd777f6e024bfe4_1_690x388.jpg[/img]
obviously WIP, probably new wheels and paint colour, maybe even new front fascia
dude

you're making the wheels constantly too thick, legit half them or something, it doesn't look good when the wheels are half as thick as the car

dude

you're making the wheels constantly too thick, legit half them or something, it doesn't look good when the wheels are half as thick as the car
Do you mean "thick" as in the tire width?

Do you mean "thick" as in the tire width?
yes, the tires are as wide as a barrel and it looks weird

ah OK thanks for clarifying :)

this better?

also here's the back (I KNOW THE BACK TIRES ARE SUPER WIDE IT'S A MUSCLE CAR THING)

this better?

much better

also here's the back (I KNOW THE BACK TIRES ARE SUPER WIDE IT'S A MUSCLE CAR THING)

Muscle cars never have tires this wide. Even some drag racing muscle cars have thinner tires.

Please make them thinner, it's so wide that it makes it look god ugly, the tires are so thick that if you set them side by side, its literally half the car's length, if not more.

This is the only time tires that wide are acceptable. Except your car has ricer like street wheels, aka they'll be as wide as the front ones, if not a sliver more

last thing: make the track width a bit thinner, currently the tires are as wide, if not a few pixels wider than the actual wheel well, it looks goofy. Move them inwards so they look kinda like this

other than these gripes, it looks good
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:45:32 PM by Insert Name Here² »

Ditched the futuristic look, does it look nicer now?

thats hella dope would be an incredible vehicle in bl

THANK YOU THE WHEELS ARE MUCH loving BETTER ASDF

I liked the very fat rear wheels, was stylized and looked cool to me.