The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3852723 times)

I liked the very fat rear wheels, was stylized and looked cool to me.
die

I liked the very fat rear wheels, was stylized and looked cool to me.

agreed
They were kinda silly looking but fit pretty well imo

agreed
They were kinda silly looking
no stuff, that's why I fixed it

No I meant in a good way  :panda:

Done on shrooms... I'm cooking something...

daddy gonny cooking up a blessed meal

Done on shrooms... I'm cooking something...

>using milkshape
Awful. Just Plain Awful.

>using milkshape
Awful. Just Plain Awful.
Nothing wrong with milkshape imo, it's not the strongest software but clearly he arrived at a nice and functional model so what's the matter?

I really appreciate how janky it looks, like how the crosshair seems to be just shaped out of a cardboard box, how everything is strapped together, etc.

Nothing wrong with milkshape imo, it's not the strongest software but clearly he arrived at a nice and functional model so what's the matter?
he isnt using blender thats the problem

milkshape is built in with a dts exporter that works perfectly for anything in blockland

I like Milkshape and gave up with Blender pretty quickly so I saw no real need to switch. I know enough about milkshape to make basically anything I want.

nekram uses milkshape and he makes amazing things
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:22:29 PM by ReddBoi »

Id use Blender if it wasn't keybind heavy to the point of playing a piano.
I need a step by step txt. doc just to get through basic modeling functions.

And 3D Modeling is my job right now.

There's a lot of debate over blender vs 3dsmax/maya vs another one I forgot, maybe solidworks, let's just keep it and any related modeling-tool opinions out of this thread unless someone explicitly asks about tools

Milkshape is bad only because it has practically no use outside of modeling for BL. The upside is you can do certain animations with it u can't do in blender, even blender 2.49b. iirc it's some transitional fade in anims or something.