The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3852418 times)

holy f

all of em were made by me

blue background = old
cyan background = new
You better release these someway or another.

me animate
I think there could be more feedback or weight when they catch the knife, or maybe the knife can go a bit higher up before coming down, but otherwise, it's pretty alright!

You better release these someway or another.

most likely wont use these for blockland but i MIGHT :)))))))))) release all the .blend files for those
maybe or maybe notttttt

3rd model i made today
serbu super shorty

wheres the trigger
why does the pump look like its static and not actually movable

jesus im proud of myself

ill post it on the workshop later

jesus im proud of myself

Is porting stuff to SFM as much of a pain in the ass as it is to get stuff into Gmod and other source games? Do you still have to go through Crowbar and stuff?

I think there could be more feedback or weight when they catch the knife, or maybe the knife can go a bit higher up before coming down, but otherwise, it's pretty alright!

Not to be a cop-out but honestly the flip isn't going in anything it was just a silly gimmick to test out the Child Of constraint, thanks tbh
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 10:44:55 PM by Rally »

Is porting stuff to SFM as much of a pain in the ass as it is to get stuff into Gmod and other source games? Do you still have to go through Crowbar and stuff?
considering sfm is literally just model rigging im sure it wouldnt be hard at all. cant take my word for it though, ive never done it

Considering it's still the Source Engine, yes, but you don't need to worry about making physics/collision model data

Source is pretty easy to get models into though thanks to Crowbar and the Blender Source Tools, or Wall Worm for 3DS Max
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:42:49 PM by Masterlegodude »

half-kero