The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3852810 times)

It's supposed to be like a PS1 model, and it mostly succeeds at it
succeeds in looking like booty

That's very true and I would probably do it the same way, its just sometimes you have to find more ways to add more detail. Like instead of just texturing the face and all the detailed parts why not just try to model them instead? Like pompmaker did with his.

Again, all ps1 games except crash bandicoot and a few others im not aware of used textures for faces.

Again, all ps1 games except crash bandicoot and a few others im not aware of used textures for faces.
yes and they all looked good awful. If you're going for an old aesthetic at least make it not ugly as forget lol. That's like smearing pixels on a page and being like 'check out my NES drawing'

yes and they all looked good awful. If you're going for an old aesthetic at least make it not ugly as forget lol. That's like smearing pixels on a page and being like 'check out my NES drawing'

PhantOS youre just being a richard because you hate doraemon, just stop. ever played croc? the eyes on the characters were just 3 or 4 segment spheres, and nobody complained about that (plus the arms of croc but the vertices were stretched)

plus, idk if you know this, but croc was conceived before mario 64 even started development (though the game was originally gonna star yoshi instead of a crocodile but nintendo rejected it because argonaut already helped nintendo make starfox)

No one complained about that because it was made in 1988 BCE but this is 2018 so you don't have an excuse to make such a disgusting looking unmitigated distaster you call a Doraemon model

Also I only hate Doraemon because your neverending obsession with Doraemon has developed a negative feedback in my brain so whenever I see it I think of you officerzach and whenever I think of you I get disgusted

Now Doraemon leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Thanks zach

No one complained about that because it was made in 1997 but this is 2018 so you don't have an excuse to make such a disgusting looking unmitigated distaster you call a Doraemon model

Also I only hate Doraemon because your neverending obsession with Doraemon has developed a negative feedback in my brain so whenever I see it I think of you officerzach and whenever I think of you I get disgusted

Now Doraemon leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Thanks zach

im obsessed with the series because it has a certain charm to it that you wont find in any other anime. watch an episode of doraemon, whether it be the 1979 series or the 2005 series, then go watch some awkward generic stuff then youll believe me.

No you're obsessed with it because you have mental issues. Healthy people watch and enjoy shows, but unhealthy people set that shows protagonist as their avatar, make thousands of the same model, constantly nitpick about small details relating to the show.

It's exhausting. "It's a good show therefore I have the right to be obsessed" is just trying to justify your weird unhealthy behavior. If you want to see a normal person, look at pompmaker. He liked Doraemon but it's not the center of 100% of his dialog.

OfficerZach is to Doraemon as SwiftHyena is to malls

Both need to cool it

im obsessed with the series because it has a certain charm to it that you wont find in any other anime. watch an episode of doraemon, whether it be the 1979 series or the 2005 series, then go watch some awkward generic stuff then youll believe me.

you need friends

actually people complained about croc because the controls were poopy

OfficerZach is to Doraemon as SwiftHyena is to malls

Both need to cool it

down coat
I'm a bit late but you should add a line for where the zipper is zipped. That's awesome though, would love to see more clothing in Blockland.

Check out this low poly kid I made. He's rigged and everything.
Wanted to try out some rough value shading. I like how it came out.

hey very nice

I love the texture

thats pretty cool but when are you going to finish that knife model