The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3852024 times)

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:59:17 PM by 8hbc »

it's perfect now thank you

ok sorry

that should be a weapon. It's actually an op club that you hold by the blade but every time you swing it it cuts your hand, dealing damage

half-swording 200IQ only

High iq shooters hold the pistol by the barrel and eject the magazine at enemies

highest iq brothers hold the bullet inside the chamber and shoot the entire gun at the enemy

Godly iq brothers hold the bullet, gun and casing and shoot the gunpowder at enemy eyes so they will be blind

Godly iq brothers hold the bullet, gun and casing and shoot the gunpowder at enemy eyes so they will be blind

The only way to defeat enemies wearing body armor

When there's enemy armor I load a mlaw into my rocket and shoot the primer out the back so it clogs up the enemy tanks barrel and when they fire it exploded the barrel inside and kills the crew
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 06:54:55 PM by PhantOS »

brothers with iq slightly higher than that use pepper spray instead cause its cheaper

brothers with iq slightly higher than that use pepper spray instead cause its cheaper
I've been in life or death self defense situations before. Pepper spray is hard to aim. Instead I spray it on the floor so the home intruder slips and hits their head.

Stand your ground

Leave, subhumans. Godly IQ brothers light a match and put it down the enemy barrel. ticking timebomb