Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854809 times)

Azerath make a jet-ski  :)

make sure it goes REALLY FAST on water :)
Dunno how to make boats. No one really does. That's why the airboat was a horse.

The screen isn't working. :P
thats one kick-ass computer.

You should just stick a bluescreen texture on it.
Or something like the monitor screen in Counter Strike's cs_office map

Here's my first 3D model that was created the correct way and actually looks good

More pictures (Didn't post them all in [img] tags so it wouldn't add to the lag as much)
One
Two
What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 05:40:56 PM by Snaffle J. Bean »

The textures make it look like love. I wish I could texture as well as you.

Here's my first 3D model that was created the correct way and actually looks good

More pictures (Didn't post them all in [img] tags so it wouldn't add to the lag as much)
One
Two
What do you guys think?
I think that's not yours.

I think we need link for proof before we think.

The gun says rooster on it.

The textures make it look like love. I wish I could texture as well as you.
Was that sarcasm? I don't think it looks that good. Plus, the text and everything is mirrored on the other side XD

That is mine. You think I can't model a flat gun shape an extrude from it?
Here's the reference and texture picture, try and find another Glock model that uses it.

Bah. I have made a few models recently but none are for blockland. I'm going to post this one any ways. It's still a work in progress.

Bah. I have made a few models recently but none are for blockland. I'm going to post this one any ways. It's still a work in progress.
-snip-
Ooohh... Nice and smooth :D
Underwater/Air/Space craft?
I like it.

Was that sarcasm? I don't think it looks that good. Plus, the text and everything is mirrored on the other side XD
Actually it wasn't.

I don't know. I was going to add landing gear and I guess that would make it a space craft. I just wanted a change from all the blocko junk I make (and never post because then I would feel obligated to release it and my exporter is broken).

Actually it wasn't.
Huh... Thanks.

Well, I'm working on a Revolver now... It's almost finished, I just need to add a few more faces and texture it.