Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3838910 times)

Prop mod is looking cool. :)

It's a new vehicle I'm making called the F.R.O.G. It's a gigantic exploration vehicle. Mainly for damp and spiky caves, but can be used over rocky terrain or other rough surfaces.

Look at ALL those joints :o

Awesome model, Azerath

Azerath, your models are good and all, but a little too jagged for my liking.

Just trying to make it blocko.
Look at ALL those joints :o

Awesome model, Azerath
Yeah, there are 9 mount points.

i cant make it worky on blockland D:

someone tell me the names of the bones that go in a weapon?

mountPoint - where the player holds the objects or weapon. This would be places in the middle of the handle, or where the gun would be held. If you were using MS3D, the handle should be a 2x2 in the small grid.
muzzlPoint - where the gun is fired. This would be placed right where the bullet comes out.
(optional) ejectPoint - (I think that's what it's called) is where the shell, or bullet casing debris leave the weapon.

My WWII Axis collection so far:

Kubelwagen

BF-109G

Ju-87 Stuka

A6M2 Zero

Screen shot quality is baaadddd.
Everything looks ok, but the planes look like duplicates with different textures, and a few pieces moved around a little.
The Kubelwagen is way too blocko. That is hardly any detail.

There are not the same, each one is made from scratch, to blueprints. The only thing they share is the wheels, and they arn't perminent.

Texture quality looks like crap, but I'm sure you'll fix it.

It's a new vehicle I'm making called the F.R.O.G. It's a gigantic exploration vehicle. Mainly for damp and spiky caves, but can be used over rocky terrain or other rough surfaces.

that looks almost like the real thing

-xm8-

i cant make it worky on blockland D:

someone tell me the names of the bones that go in a weapon?

For Blender, you only need a muzzlepoint at the barrel.

The mountpoint is automatically at the center of the plane, where all axes meet.

For Blender, you only need a muzzlepoint at the barrel.

The mountpoint is automatically at the center of the plane, where all axes meet.

Same goes for Milkshape.

I haven't made anything in a while.... I was in the midle of a spaceracer bike but I stoped when I messed part up by acident. I could fix it but it would take a while. I even have a blocko and nonblocko version of it. I may post it tonight if I fix it.