Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854197 times)

Alright, I will definitely fix those

Did someone say, "Tank!"?

Treads aren't done yet.

Treads aren't done yet.
i love youuuuuuuuuu

Treads aren't done yet.
GOD DAMNIT I loving LOVE YOU NOW.

The triangles look a bit messy in places but it is pretty good.

Don't quote the picture and I can honestly say I'm sick to death of Halo.

Awwwwww..... Packer you broke our picture quote combo. I'd say CCCCOOOOMMMBO BBBBRRRREAKER but it isn't a funny meme so it is worthless. It's still an ok model even if it is a rip off from Halo (I hate that game too) but the triangles seem a bit sloppy in the picture.

I'm looking forward to that tank

You can find the topic about it here.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=73787.0

It a F-Block14 that will fly over during a air strike.
NOT a drivable vehicle.

I never said "Halo". I call it the Hybrid-Scorpio Edition All-Terrain Block-Destroyer 4000.

And in Halo the tank is called a "Scorpion Tank" :cookieMonster:

Awwwwww..... Packer you broke our picture quote combo. I'd say CCCCOOOOMMMBO BBBBRRRREAKER but it isn't a funny meme so it is worthless. It's still an ok model even if it is a rip off from Halo (I hate that game too) but the triangles seem a bit sloppy in the picture.
Packer doesn't hate hit, he's just sick of it.

Are you Packer? I still hate Halo. Maybe that's just me but once you become adicted to TF2 and start regularly playing in scrim team PUGs you can't play any other shooter with out some dislike for the majority of it's game play (unless it is L4D, that game still rocks).

This model is mostly done, I guess I can just muck around with exporting it (And maybe try and animate again, last time I tried failed).

I like it Antallion although I'm not quite sure what  the bow behind the triger is. Is it a roostering mechanism? Because I thought the box on the barrel was the  roosterer at first but then I saw that and I'm no longer sure.