Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3848788 times)

Sight looks too thin, clip looks too big and uninteresting, other than that, nice.

I'd edit, but its a new page, can you try making an AK47, I'd love to see that :D

I'd edit, but its a new page, can you try making an AK47, I'd love to see that :D

i dont think its an ak47, ak's normally have a more rough wood shape.

he never said it was, son.

i know its not an AK47, im just asking him to try to make one, because he made an M4A1 or whatever it is

i know its not an AK47, im just asking him to try to make one, because he made an M4A1 or whatever it is
let's just dismiss it as "generic assault rifle" since i have no idea how one can identify it.

let's just dismiss it as "generic assault rifle" since i have no idea how one can identify it.
i dont know anything about guns so i just called it an m4a1 because it looks like one to me

Everyone pay attention to meeeeeee.

what did you change about it?

It's an Acr L4D style
Fixed and no hands and animations like the the Hk-417 and sights
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:11:28 AM by spartan101 »

I'm sorry but...the top part of it looks like it has some sort of gray melted american cheese on top.

I'm sorry but...the top part of it looks like it has some sort of gray melted american cheese on top.
delicious.

is that red thing a shell or some kind of weird bolt
It's a beam energization chamber.

looks like a ray gun
*laser

who remembers this

:cookieMonster:
Bad.
Bad.
Bad.
Stop it, people dont put there hands on the bottom of their handguns.
They put it on the front of the handle, so their hands are overlapping, it helps you keep it more secure for when you fire it and have the kick from the shooting of the bullet, having your hand on the bottom is useless, it barely would help.