Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854406 times)

Soba, I love your bricks. When will they be released?

.blb packs are how you revolutionize blockland.
it begins. a new age in lazy bricks.

How are my bricks lazy?

I spent most of my day replicating the treasure chest brick and making it smaller today
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:10:43 AM by soba »

Yeah, how are his bricks lazy? And Soba, you never said what ones will be comeing out first.

He's not saying the bricks are made lazily. He's saying that having a brick for everything will make everyone lazy. They'll just use the computer brick instead of making one out of bricks.

Yeah, how are his bricks lazy? And Soba, you never said what ones will be comeing out first.
I would create a large release topic, but dropbox can't handle a large ammount of downloading traffic apparently, so i'd rather not get suspended
He's not saying the bricks are made lazily. He's saying that having a brick for everything will make everyone lazy. They'll just use the computer brick instead of making one out of bricks.
Theres no good looking way other than the simple ramp brick to make a computer brick with a print

How are my bricks lazy?

I spent most of my day replicating the treasure chest brick and making it smaller today
You're making too many.  Cool down on the bricks.

I would create a large release topic, but dropbox can't handle a large ammount of downloading traffic apparently, so i'd rather not get suspendedTheres no good looking way other than the simple ramp brick to make a computer brick with a print

So your not releasing any?

You're making too many.  Cool down on the bricks.
You kidding me? I'm having too much fun

Soba, WHY ARE YOU NIGLECTING ME!?!?!?! Your never saying what ones will be released.

Soba, WHY ARE YOU NIGLECTING ME!?!?!?! Your never saying what ones will be released.
I would create a large release topic, but dropbox can't handle a large ammount of downloading traffic apparently, so i'd rather not get suspended
EDIT

-Masterlegodude, is awesome
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 02:55:50 AM by soba »

I swear to god. I've made a topic on this before.

there is NOTHING wrong with props. NOTHING.
someone is making props .blb's for use with prints.

props are EXTREMELY useful. if you dont like props it's because you're mad that you've always built computers and fridges out of bricks and they look stuffty, and now everyone can do it with a simple brick while as you're all like "NO I WANT TO DO IT MYSELF"

go make a fridge and a computer the SAME SIZE as the props. make it look near PERFECT.

ok thanks

and also, props can be used for more stuff that is impossible to build looking good, like the food utensils and plates.

bricks > props

YOU LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

use box.net, they don't seem to care how many people download stuff