Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854245 times)

someone should re-create the good ol' Arwing addon for blockland with a new model and stuff

Blender, Zbrush, Photoshop cs2, and Xnormal. Rendered realtime in Sketchfab.
Any reason you use cs2 over the other ones?

Any reason you use cs2 over the other ones?
I own cs2, that's really the only reason.

starfish. Filipe makes a variety of vehicles that all look different and drive differently and consistantly offers this for free, same as any other addon maker. There's no need to insult him for doing the exact same thing as anyone else who provides content for the game. So far, this is his second rally car.
what i find funny here is how quickly you jump to defend filipe and debunk ben; despite him not actually insulting him, implicitly or directly (You don't have to read much into it to see that, if anything, annoyance is the only thing projected at fil due to the repetitive nature of car series). If I didn't know any better, I'd say you had feelings for him. oh, no, dear me. pretend you didn't hear that~

also arwings would be cool
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:05:01 AM by Supreme Guy »

So far, this is his second rally car.
I would say 3rd..Theres the Fiesta, the TM Rally Car, and then the Volks has a Rally Variant. Just Sayin x3

The way you stopped the bust makes the pecs look like boobs.

The way you stopped the bust makes the pecs look like boobs.

I can't unsee it now.

I made a matchstick for Zors Firefight script, opinions?

Looks more like a wand.

Looks more like a wand.
Really? I've shown others and they all said it looks like an actual matchstick.

Really? I've shown others and they all said it looks like an actual matchstick.

you need to tone down the brown a bit. its too dark for a match stick

you need to tone down the brown a bit. its too dark for a match stick
Alright, will do.
Is the head alright though?

Alright, will do.
Is the head alright though?

It it blended with the stick better that would look good. And the round shading looks strange

It it blended with the stick better that would look good. And the round shading looks strange
Alright, I'll see if I can't make them blend better. Problem is right now I'm having problems making the color change at all.