Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3846577 times)

Have you ever had the feeling to remake your older stuff?

I was rather curious about how much better I could make the good old Bengs. Here's a pic of it. Still wip.

What's with the thing in the middle? Is it some kind of a black hole that sucks people in if they get too close?
Haven't you ever played any MMORPG? It's for showing off one's cleavage.

I was rather curious about how much better I could make the good old Bengs. Here's a pic of it. Still wip.
Why do I find this adorable in some way?

Haven't you ever played any MMORPG? It's for showing off one's cleavage.
Spiral Knights has no such armor! :cookieMonster:

i love that...

Modeled a new race car chassis for a game I play. It's a dirt late model. I painted the skin on it for a friend and threw it in a 3d max render scene to pretty it up. Making those car frames and bodies with all the small parts in it takes a while...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 04:11:48 AM by Apex »

That thing is so Adorable!

You have made a Mercedes-Benz freak's day

Exterior is done. Interior needs some finishing touches and then I need to make the animations. I'll also make LOD meshes for this.

man, if you're gonna have a transparent background, at least render with a transparent background

man, if you're gonna have a transparent background, at least render with a transparent background
This

is literally the only complaint that one can make against anything made by Barnabas.

Having a few texture color problems with studs and ramps on a vehicle i'm making

The studs and ramps highlighted have the material name gray, like the gray sides of the bricks, however they turn out the same color as the rest of the studs on the model, is the only way around this to create separate textures for the ramps and studs?

It would make more sense if the grey bits were textured with a recolourable texture and then setting the colour of that part in the script.

It would make more sense if the grey bits were textured with a recolourable texture and then setting the colour of that part in the script.
It's not set in a script, would i just have to assign partial transparent textures for recoloring?