Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3845634 times)

Did you mess with any options? Have you tried in a completely new save? any plugins?
I found the problem a few minutes back. That was from a version 11 months ago.

^^ Afraid I can't, I never make usage of edge loops...

FINALLY starting to like what I see... and I'm loving it.
How in the forget are you doing this with sketchup?

Since I finally learned, and I've kinda-sorta wanted to learn for four years but never got around to it, I'd be glad to, once I have the time. Unfortunately I don't know when I'll have the time. What would you need it to focus on?
I really just don't understand anything. I have no idea how to do anything but move the object.

Hi I made another 1

Also anyone 1 Know how to make JVS work in game?

How in the forget are you doing this with sketchup?
A combination of skill, attention to detail, perfectionism, and having way too much time on my hands. Sketch-Up really resonates with me, I find it enjoyable, and because of that I can put hours upon hours of work and tweaking into a model without ever tiring of it.

However, this actually reminds me of an idea I had a while ago: why don't I show you?

I'll put up a livestream of me modeling later today on Twitch.tv, probably around 4 PM or so. I'll post a link to my channel here when I start streaming.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:55:01 AM by takato14 »

I really just don't understand anything. I have no idea how to do anything but move the object.
why does it seem like everyone on this forum has some kind of aversion to tutorials

CGCookie: Blender Basics - Introduction For Beginners
Blender Wiki: Official Blender Manual
YouTube: Peter's Massive Blender Tutorial (slightly outdated)

A combination of skill, attention to detail, perfectionism, and having way too much time on my hands. Sketch-Up really resonates with me, I find it enjoyable, and because of that I can put hours upon hours of work and tweaking into a model without ever tiring of it.

It's really boring and lacks detail.

Not saying it isn't good, but it could stand to be improved.

BBB)))

However, this actually reminds me of an idea I had a while ago: why don't I show you?

I'll put up a livestream of me modeling later today on Twitch.tv, probably around 4 PM or so. I'll post a link to my channel here when I start streaming.
Don't do a stream, record a video and upload it.

Unless twitch saves the stream and lets people watch it later.

Unless twitch saves the stream and lets people watch it later.
It does, but I'd suggest watching it live because I'll be talking in the chat and can answer questions about the program.

I'll record myself modeling from scratch later, speed it up, set it to music, and upload it to youtube if you can't make it for the stream.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:38:56 PM by takato14 »

I need to work on that handle on the key. It looks gross.

It does, but I'd suggest watching it live because I'll be talking in the chat and can answer questions about the program.

I'll record myself modeling from scratch later, speed it up, set it to music, and upload it to youtube if you can't make it for the stream.
what timezone is "4PM"?

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 02:58:03 PM by takato14 »