Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3853882 times)

I had this model lying around for quite some time but I really wanted to finish it's exterior, port it in-game and see how it looks, this is a new Desert Car model for the new 2015 remake of the TM Car Pack

Here is a comparison between the new and the old one

And here is the car and the original one from the game.

Yes, this will use CVS Support to change the colors of specific parts of the cars.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:44:34 AM by Filipe »

I need a decent free website to showcase my different designs. Any suggestions for good ones?

I need a decent free website to showcase my different designs. Any suggestions for good ones?
http://p3d.in/

Damn, all of the above models are just so damn pretty

Currently awaiting a name from Ragref, side mirrors, interior, and few more aftermarket parts.

Some work I've been doing in university (and some guns I never released for BL)
Didn't bother to export textures, so the colours are kinda messed up in parts. Let me know what you guys think.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:24:32 PM by Lord Furdle »

Let me know what you guys think.
I think you turned a build that I made for you into a model >.>
The 1911 looks really odd for some reason, I think the handle is too long and wide, but that just may be me. Other than that I think they look nice.

I think you turned a build that I made for you into a model >.>
The 1911 looks really odd for some reason, I think the handle is too long and wide, but that just may be me. Other than that I think they look nice.
Yeah I did lol, and yep the 1911 is stuff, its always been stuff and always will be stuff. Probably will remove it because its so ugly.

Some work I've been doing in university (and some guns I never released for BL)
Didn't bother to export textures, so the colours are kinda messed up in parts. Let me know what you guys think.
http://p3d.in/u/MaxHDesigns
The bank is kinda silly, judging by the rest of the pack.  Looks like a good design, but Bank of America was founded in 1930.  Probably should relabel as Wells Fargo.

The bank is kinda silly, judging by the rest of the pack.  Looks like a good design, but Bank of America was founded in 1930.  Probably should relabel as Wells Fargo.
That was for a wild west assignment, didn't do loads of research into it because it was more about what was produced instead of continuity. Thanks though :)

Those two holes on the side of the wood part make it look like the barrel is gone.