Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3822830 times)

you honestly have to be one of my favorite modelers here, keep up the good work
lol thanks

also here's a pic of it ingame

kaje sniper rifle reskin + extra features

edit: now a gif
hands will only be visible in first person unless someone objects and wants them visible in 3rd person too well since port's exporter doesn't support LOD atm its gonna have to be third person
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:13:07 AM by Conan »

the old kaje's sniper looked horrible and i didnt even used it, but that should be good.

That is awesome
Nice job on the animation btw

Is it possible to color the hands in the model the same as the hands of the player? I have seen a lot of weapons in Blockland just have those yellow hands and it always bugs me.

okay I'm making models for a lasergun game in blender here is the first thing I'm modeling

since the game will have you interchange different parts on your blaster as you like, there are variations
there's a bigger battery (magazine) and I just started making the stocks, there are no handguard models yet
holy jesus I suck at modeling

Is it possible to color the hands in the model the same as the hands of the player? I have seen a lot of weapons in Blockland just have those yellow hands and it always bugs me.
no. its colored the default skin color though.

Theres one thing im always struggling with, when using blender, how do you make an entire gun with just 1 cube? I need help with that.

Theres one thing im always struggling with, when using blender, how do you make an entire gun with just 1 cube? I need help with that.
you can make more shapes while in edit mode. The shapes you create will be part of the same "cube" object in the outliner panel.

animals are loving HARD.
then again this took me like 3 hours only tho so i guess its not THAT hard. but its still harder than guns or other inanimate objects

i mean i redid the head like 4-5 times just to get it right
and there were times i beveled stuff and then realized i shouldn't have done it so soon so i just had to go with it or restart
if it was any higher poly i would have given up
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 06:19:01 AM by Conan »

"animals are loving HARD"

i mean with the screenshot and that there's not much you can say

I absolutely love the dog

Can I make dog a playertype? :cookieMonster: