The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854366 times)

well GIVE US THE LINK YOU TWAAAT

>build house
>export to 3D object
Easy templates
Nice low brickcount
Omg why didnt I know of this

>build house
>export to 3D object
Easy templates
Nice low brickcount
Omg why didnt I know of this
i bet my brother could use that since his houses are like 15k bricks and up with the detail he puts in them
don't know if the exporter has a limit though

There's definitely limits on what you can do with collision. A house with more than a room you can go in is a nono. Also it's going to be difficult mapping out the grids so that you could still build inside whatever house brick you ended up with.
Additionally it's also questionable whether the bricks will retain the texture (by the looks of it, no).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 04:29:29 AM by LeetZero »

Out of boredom I decided to try to make a old 50s pickup, and started out with just the cab and it turned out so well that I decided to keep going with it.

Expect a release within this month

that's a legit truck

keep up the good work

I had a go at making a tractor for my server. What do you think? there is no seat or interior yet

wowsers that's really really good

wheels could use some smoothshading in spots though.

wowsers that's really really good

wheels could use some smoothshading in spots though.
Lol thanks the wheels ain't staying they are ugly as hell

I got it in Blockland with all the right colours and the green is colourable but the wheels don't load :/

« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 10:19:38 PM by Daniel.S »

The wheels are a separate DTS file which needs to be a single wheel in the center of the 3D environment of your modelling program

The wheels are a separate DTS file which needs to be a single wheel in the center of the 3D environment of your modelling program
Would you mind having a look at the file for me please, They use the default jeep tires

Would you mind having a look at the file for me please, They use the default jeep tires
Do you have a translucent material on the tractor model?

Do you have a translucent material on the tractor model?
No, I don't add glass to the vehicles because sometimes it glitches out and looks like it's always on top of the water