The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3799187 times)

I don't think he's gonna PM it, guys

This will also be the third page that this carries onto, i think it's time to stop

i mean she was really on top of that blockhead, like they locked eyes and stuff. like some nala x simba stuff except with a full-sized female and a blockhead

too bad y'all missed it

i mean she was really on top of that blockhead, like they locked eyes and stuff. like some nala x simba stuff except with a full-sized female and a blockhead

too bad y'all missed it
STop I nEED TO KNow

too bad y'all missed it
hdhffghdh you were the one who screwed us all over and didnt save the image

ok blockalpha it seriously sounds like you're delving into deviant art level territory

is badspot asking you to do this? do get money for what you do?

at least answer me this: are you genuinely loveually attracted to blockheads? i can only assume so and if you dont answer me i will be forced to assume yes

feels a bit sharp around the hood and side-to-headlights, but other than that looks really good!

ok blockalpha it seriously sounds like you're delving into deviant art level territory

is badspot asking you to do this? do get money for what you do?

at least answer me this: are you genuinely loveually attracted to blockheads? i can only assume so and if you dont answer me i will be forced to assume yes
I have bad English, but I'll try to explain:
no. The only problem is that people like you take my creations too seriously, I don't attract to blockheads, I don't attract to roblox or watever's research,
It looks somehow good which make it being funny.
There are some people which do like my stuff like I do, not that they rather fap on my creations than a simple research video,
I found out that most of the people don't want my blockland research creations, They started a conversation on it in the forum and start making fun of them, so I deleted the images..
The last image wasn't a blockhead model, and again there were bad comments, so I also deleted it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:51:29 PM by BlockAlpha »

I have bad English, but I'll try to explain:
no. The only problem is that people like you take my creations too seriously, I don't attract to blockheads, I don't attract to roblox or watever's research,
It looks somehow good which make it being funny.
There are some people which do like my stuff like I do, not that they rather fap on my creations than a simple research video,
i genuinely dont give a stuff. i just want to understand the motive behind semi/hyper-realistic blockland research because you cant seriously expect people to just not care about something like this lol its forgetin weird. not that theres anything wrong with weird, but lets not beat around the bush here

blockland research is rly weird but if you stay away from kiddie stuff ur still good in my book

siberian if you step up your emitter/particle and texturing game you could do some incredible stuff that would be portfolio worthy