The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772479 times)

What game is op?
not sure what you were referring when you mentioned op but i'm assuming you were asking about what game the gun comes from: SAS 4

free to play overhead zombie shoot-em-up game

you said that the game was OP.

also, i used to play the other SAS games when i was in middle school, but i didnt know they made a 4th one. ninjakiwi was the stuff

you said that the game was OP.
weapon [from a game] that's pretty OP

Trophy Truck(View in 3D)

Still have a long way to go on this thing

What programs do most of you use for your models? I'm looking into getting into making 3d models, as i have an interest in making add ons one day once I learn to code better.

What programs do most of you use for your models? I'm looking into getting into making 3d models, as i have an interest in making add ons one day once I learn to code better.

most people here use blender i think

notepad

mspaint

we've had this discussion before

sketchup lets you forget cats in half the time as blender... more the reason to switch to sketchup
Ignore the above post; use MikuMikuDance.
ignore the above post; use wood carvings
ignore the above post, use shaped charges to carve mountains.
ignore the above post; use water dripping down onto some rocks for 14 million years
ignore the above post, just flex your abs into the desired shapes
ignore the above post; use your surpeme intellect to form your object from thin air
ignore the above post, rotate your computer so the next solar flare realigns the electrons within the hard drive to create your desired model in desired format
i refuse to use modeling programs, instead I open up a text file and type in each and every single polygon
i use a co-ordinate plane mirrored in the middle to create 3d models

maya

i had surgery on my brain so that it has a USB port that allows me to send data out of my head to any flash drive i plug in

incidentally, it also can power Blenders with a usb power cable

blender