Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772322 times)

I swear to God I thought that was my hsbc bank acct email for a second telling me how many hundreds of dollars I'm overdrawn
damn triangles

i bring you the red and black c u b e s

cycles render is fun

could do that with blender render too, at far cheaper cost smh

could do that with blender render too, at far cheaper cost smh
you could, you COULD do that
but why. why would you do that

you could, you COULD do that
but why. why would you do that
im really no expert but i think these 3 words have something to do with it
far cheaper cost

im really no expert but i think these 3 words have something to do with it
i think you might be onto something but hear me out

blenders cycles? priceless

i think you might be onto something but hear me out

blenders cycles? priceless
ah yes, priceless like that fried $500 gpu that died cause u slavedrived it too hard

ah yes, priceless like that fried $500 gpu that died cause u slavedrived it too hard
how else am i gonna eat my kentucy fried gpu? cant buy that on the market i'll tell you hwat
these damn gpus aint gonna fry themselves playin' crCIA 69, gotta show em to the cubes

It would probably be easy to remake those faster using like a frag shader with fractals and some math

It would probably be easy to remake those faster using like a frag shader with fractals and some math
it probably would and could be, but i have no idea how to do frag shaders with fractals let alone math. it's not like i'm running these renders a ton and my gpu is stronk enough so i don't think there's a big issue with how i've done it

Nah but.... Imagine that background but like, animated.... Woosh

swifthyena finally learns how to make a god damned vehicle for once. its in really early stages as of right now, and i plan on putting it ingame.
also its that suzuki xl7 that i talked about but never made.

Well, I was gone for a while so I was work on a vehicle for blockland.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:17:48 PM by master king deaddude »

more progress on the XL7, my first vehicle model that i made entirely myself anyways, so its kinda crappy.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 02:50:29 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »