The new and improved 3D model topic!

Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3772473 times)

this would look so much better without those creepy eyes. however tho your style is really awesome, your godzilla is by far my favorite of the ones i've seen

that looks loving sick, anim could use more tweening for a more natural opening/mechanical bits to emphasize its augmentation look

wheres it from

that looks loving sick
woahh thats cool
thank you!

anim could use more tweening for a more natural opening/mechanical bits to emphasize its augmentation look

wheres it from
i'll for sure try that out, thanks for the suggestion! the wings are loosely based on various gundam mechs' wings, mercy from overwatch, and whatever forgetin guy has wings in xmen. the character design itself is some random ideas i threw together that i thought would look cool.

the plan right now though is to redesign the wings. it's a new day and my now fresh eyes don't like the look of them too much. i think you're right. i don't really like how sleek they are, and i sort of want to add more mechanical elements as like a bridge between a junkyardy look and the sleeker sci-fi look i have now. after that, i'll be sure to try out the tweening you talked about (i'm new to animation, so we'll see how that goes)

the hrt suit of flying

oh boy what a model

after that, i'll be sure to try out the tweening you talked about (i'm new to animation, so we'll see how that goes)
https://gfycat.com/FlickeringUnhealthyCob

i like how exaggerated it is, looks like it's straight from an anime. love it

it looks like something out of earth defense force. also this has to be the most detailed model you've ever made, it looks really nice

I call it the "transgender Self Delete statistic"

what ill be rigging this week for a personal project

is that a hot robot