Author Topic: People who kick -- and don't say why  (Read 3783 times)

I hate it when people kick you and don't say why they kicked you when you re-join.

How is the person supposed to know what they did wrong?

Then it leads to a ban.

I hate it when you get butthurt when something little happens to you and you come here and cry about it and try and get us to make you feel better, but you know your dead inside because everyone here flames you when you do it.

Well atleast I do, little baby.

I hate it when you get butthurt when something little happens to you and you come here and cry about it and try and get us to make you feel better, but you know your dead inside because everyone here flames you when you do it.

Well atleast I do, little baby.
Idiot. This is referring to general because I saw this happen to someone else.

And do you think those flames have an impact on my life? No.

Child.

I hate it when you post.

Child.
Irony.

Yeah. Really, two people: you and yourself.

They should, your an annoying little bugger.

Child.
This is true :cookieMonster:

Child.
you just lost all my respect

I hate it when people come back after I kick them

Yeah, you shoudlnt generally rejoina s soon as you are kicked unless you know you wont get kicked/banned again

Kicking is a warning something.
And its obvious that person comes back when he doesn't know what he was kicked for.

If you want to get rid of somebody, BAN THEM.

I hate it when people come back after I kick them
Here here

I hate it when people kick you and don't say why they kicked you when you re-join.

How is the person supposed to know what they did wrong?

Then it leads to a ban.

Clearly if you get kicked and they won't tell you why, its because they just hate you. So do them and yourself a favour and don't rejoin instead of questioning that and then getting banned and then coming over here to make ANOTHER drama thread about how person X was being mean to you and you weren't doing anything wrong at all.

CRY
CRY
CRY
CRY
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 09:37:48 AM by Ephialtes »

Q: Nick=Dramawhore?
A: Yes, yes, and another gigantic yes.
Well, I was going to say, before I saw Nick's little arguements, again, that if you have a problem with a server you could just leave. (If you can host) I know what it's like. I used to not be able to host, and I had to stay in a certain server which kicked people a lot for no reason. I was afraid to rebel or get banned forever :\

Oh, forget off, no one wants to hear you cry about how you were kicked from a server for no reason.