Author Topic: Ditched?  (Read 1328 times)

What do you think Badspot has done to AoT?
Has he stabbed it in the heart and left it in a ditch to die?
Or is he working on a new update, do you think?

I know he's got a life away from AoT/BL, but still the same questions apply.

What do you think?

I think he is working on a massive update to add alot of things but he also works so it is taking him a little while to get done........I dont think Badspt could ever abandon us........maybe not.........I dont know maybe he did abandon us XD

XD

I didn't see you on all day.

D:

Trying to get my ADD ass to stay on topic, yeah I feel a mass update coming on.  I dont know what exactly, but I'm sure Badspot'll come through in the short time coming and make the long wait worthwhile

Right Badspot?

:D

minded minded minded minded.......minded badspot hasnt bin making a patch realy big hes bin making small ones that go so fast when you dl them yuo think its laoding the game XD no i think theres a ginormouse (gigantic+enourmouse) patch comeing and i cant wait *bites lower lip and crosses fingars* plz be soon plz be soon XD Everyone do the patch dance! if theres a rain dance theres gotta be a patch dance :D

minded minded minded minded.......minded badspot hasnt bin making a patch realy big hes bin making small ones that go so fast when you dl them yuo think its laoding the game XD no i think theres a ginormouse (gigantic+enourmouse) patch comeing and i cant wait *bites lower lip and crosses fingars* plz be soon plz be soon XD Everyone do the patch dance! if theres a rain dance theres gotta be a patch dance :D

Patch..Dance.....

He hasn't today hes on aot checkin the shop glitch n stuff