Author Topic: Clans are dead.  (Read 8555 times)

I was just thinking about the penguin gang, and realised that nobody but me is active anymore, and that after 6months, we had finally died off. Then i thought about SA and Elven's clan, and how rarely i see them. Then, i thought to look here for anything on new clans, and there are a mere few new posts.

Clans were a lot like a phase, when everyone started making and joining them; a lot like fansites were for a few weeks i think that if there is a new phase coming/here, its gotta be finding and trying glitches

kinda funny how things come and go

Mm.. I think the reason for that is because clans would just be too hard to maintain, while keeping a balanced life anyways. I could probably do it successfully since I have a handicapped amount of free time... But, I still have a clan to maintain on another game so... Yeah.

Mm.. I think the reason for that is because clans would just be too hard to maintain,
o rly? i can run clans easy..i just get board of no one joining xD

Hard to maintain, yes. First off, you have the problem of communication. You can chat globally in AoT, but, what if you don't want other people to hear you that arent in the clan? Theres no clanspeak available, and no systems that even support clans. When you start a clan on this game, you're basically flying blind. Starting a clan is hard, but keeping it together is VERY hard. Together meaning in unity, having people being able to respond at any time, anywhere. Then theres the money issues... You can't make a lot really fast in most cases, due to a lot of interfearance, and many people would assume being in the clan means you get all kinds of free stuff. So many variables here...

I wish I could delete my post. Oh well.

I have only made MW so far, which was a complete and utter failure, now I'm trying Neutral Group

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

I was a big MW/dUMBELLS hater back in the day.

i agree with the name of this topic...
i havent seen a single clan

in which case they\'ll
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 11:34:21 PM by DTM|SWE »

i never saw server listings....

Sh*t, wrong forum. Lorl.