Author Topic: $250, What to do  (Read 6531 times)


Buy some chemicals.

Maybe a crystal of YBCO ceramic superconductor? (don't eat it)

This is in GAMES for a reason guys, get on topic.

What kind of games do you like/want/are-in-the-mood-for?
Buy the entire Dawn of War series?

This is in GAMES for a reason guys, get on topic.
Alright.

Parcheesi $10
Checkers $5
Chess      $10

I recomend Chess :D


Try the Dawn of War series, they have demos on Steam.

Oh, and Brickman, don't forget the Solitaire :D

Oh, and Brickman, don't forget the Solitaire :D
Oh, oh yes :D

I'd wait just a little bit longer. Most forecasts seem to suggest further drops are likely. Maximize profit with patience :D
Hmmm. I would've purchased right before the bailout.

I've heard it's beast.
LOL BEAST people used to say that in the 4th grade

Unreal Tournament 3 or 2003?

Please actually post smart replies, not smart ass replies.

Unreal Tournament 3 or 2003?
How is that a smart ass reply?
Yeah, I know some have been offtopic, but some were serious.

That was a serious reply, which i thank him for, but the others going like "solitaire" and so on are smart ass replies.

I actually posted a real suggestion, then just decided to continue a joke.