Author Topic: Name ideas.  (Read 4178 times)

I'm sick of my boring and overly generic name. What am I gonna do about it? Change it. But I need some help from you, yes you, to pick out the best.  I have listed some name ideas that I just randomly thought up, and i need you, yes you, to pick out the one you like best. Don't fret if you hate them all, cause you could suggest something!
I might pick something you, yes you, thought up!

Vote.

But, well, for some reason, my polling abilities seem to have disappeared, so, please post the one you, yes you, think is best. Options are posted below, with their pronunciation next to them:

Kelsar (Kell-saar)
Kouche (Kow-ch)
Couche (Kow-ch)
Kuytre (Not sure, but think it is Ky-tar)
Cuytre (Not sure, but think it is Ky-tar)
Zuytre (Not sure, but think it is Zy-tar)
Okta (Ock-tar)
Gorar (Gore-rar)
Gamorar (Gamm-orr-rar)
Suture (Su-turr)
Ackley (Ack-lee)

Thankyou.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 08:31:26 PM by Ethan »

All of them sound like generic WoW character names, exept for Kouche and Couche, which are a letter off douche.

Keep the ideas coming.

If I'd choose from those names it would be Kelsar.

ultrasupermariosonicultra1124 79

Go with tail's name choice. do it.

ultrasupermariosonicultra112479
You forgot to add 'ultrasupermariomasterchieflinksamusbobthebuildersonicultra112479' to it

You forgot to add 'ultrasupermariomasterchieflinksamusbobthebuildersonicultra112479' to it
You forgot to add 'ultrasupermariomasterchieflin kkirbykingdededebvetaknightmr gameandwatchluigiweegeebowser supermanbatmanspidermansamusb obthebuildersonicultra1124799 99987878567567453456'

You forgot to add 'ultrasupermariomasterchieflin kkirbykingdededebmetaknightmrgameandwatchluigiweegeebowsersupermanbatmanspidermansamusbobthebuildersonicultra112479999987878567567453456'
It's Meta Knight, not Veta Knight o_o

You should be "Moo"

Quazar  :cookieMonster:
Add zat to zee leest.

All of them sound like generic WoW character names, exept for Kouche and Couche, which are a letter off douche.

Keep the ideas coming.
Funny you should say that, someone in my guild was named Oktar

Don't change your name, bro! D: