Author Topic: dUMBELLS' AoT Guide Parody  (Read 10255 times)

One question.

Liquid, if Kitty was a guy, would you act the same way?

Yes I would, and before you start posting "liar!" I can prove it.

When Kitty first started playing Age of Time, before anyone knew she was a girl, I talked to her and became friends with her because of the whole MW clan thing. If you dont believe me you can ask her, I was friends with her before she told everyone she was a girl. Kitty is one of the few great people I know that play AoT and im glad to have her as a friend.

I hope this puts a rest to all the bullshet (<--- purposefully mispelled) but it probly wont -_-
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 10:50:54 PM by Liquid Snake »

Yes I would, and before you start posting "liar!" I can prove it.

When Kitty first started playing Age of Time, before anyone knew she was a girl, I talked to her and became friends with her because of the whole MW clan thing. If you dont believe me you can ask her, I was friends with her before she told everyone she was a girl. Kitty is one of the few great people I know that play AoT and im glad to have her as a friend.

I hope this puts a rest to all the bullshet (<--- purposefully mispelled) but it probly wont -_-
ah ha that clears things up

If you have nothing to say, don't post. Geez.

What Snakey said is true...

And I don't think I should lock it. >.<

Me and Badspot? Why yes we have not that it is any of your business.

Noooooo! T.T
He promised to leave Snakey for me. >.<

Ooooooookaaaay.....

LOLTEE that was good snake.

I think everyone should just drop the whole "OMG DATS A GILRL!!!!!!!!1111!@~!" additude because its really starting to piss me off.

I'm female and nobody goes bonkers over me. I guess it's because they know i'm too intelligent for that kind of crap. I'm only 10% heteroloveual anyways, so, nya. :P

Well, since i'm not entirely homoloveual, it would be biloveual, but by percentages I could count as a lesbian.

At least I never go crazy when I see a girl on the net. Who cares? Its just a girl. Its like acting like a neaderthal.

Well, since i'm not entirely homoloveual, it would be biloveual, but by percentages I could count as a lesbian.

I learned this in advanced love ed. 

It has something to do with a scale on your loveual orientation that involves a 7 point spectrum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bi-curious

What kind of person would have to go on the internet to get a girl!? Seriously people, it's not that hard to get a girlfriend. I just got a new one last week. (I guess it's hard if your ugly though)