Author Topic: The Gmod idiot box  (Read 2472 times)

I was watching this today :o

"HAX!!!" Made me lol'd. Right next to the beginning of in the 3rd one.

He also made Billy Mays vs. Vince :D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 01:15:19 AM by Kerog »

Is episode one working for you guys?

Awesome, but I still have to call it an TIoGM ripoff just because of the dates/a few things that seemed ripped off from this movie.
I have to say this isn't better than TIoGM, just because I was in TIoGM and whatnot. :D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 02:59:00 AM by Miga »

Awesome, but I still have to call it an TIoGM ripoff just because of the dates/a few things that seemed ripped off from this movie.
I have to say this isn't better than TIoGM, just because I was in TIoGM and whatnot. :D
Brown-noser :P And Miga man, for the last damned time, there was probably a movie before TIoGM that was made in the same way.

I only laughed once while watching this :( and that was when the guy was falling into the pit with a car, and he starts playing "What is love"

I thought this guy tried very hard to make this funny, TIoGM seems to have less put into it, but still is funny =D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 10:24:35 AM by Thenamelessone »

I've seen those, along with his Gmod Arena: Billy Mays vs Vince video, both are quite funny :D

HAX!!!I loving lol'd my ass off.

dont
use
hax,
cigarette
lol.

I only laughed once while watching this :( and that was when the guy was falling into the pit with a car, and he starts playing "What is love"
Looks like we have competition, eh Jsk?