Author Topic: aliance [NATO] - rise aganst [USSR]  (Read 10259 times)

[UCC] Koden

Collision of the num nums....Did you even know that the name USSR was just a joke? they have nothing to do with Russia. You really need to do your research before you rise against russia.

Did you read the rest of the thread, from the beginning, or did you read the first post and respond?

The latter, most likely.

You're a loving handicap.

what a sad attempt to make enemies out of the most popular clan in blockland.

It's basically an aliance of Poor sports and spammers, Good job DTM|SWE. What happened, did we ban you fro spamming? or wer u tlkin lke dis? Did we delete your crappy build because it was lagging up OUR server? We don't do things without a good reason. You're also going against a LOT of respected members of the blockland community; Me, Diggy, Mocheeze, Wedge, Ephialites, entrepreneur in, etc...
Why don't you give up the anti USSR bullshit, think about what YOU might have done to get [Banned/Flamed/other] and take responsibility for your own actions.
Lately I've been seeing and hearing lots of stuff about Communism, Red Army, North Korea, ect. I was tinking of making a [FEMA] clan. Or was there already one?

I am Intrested in Joining [NATO] I will represent the council of inactive members. Which represent people like me who only go on blockland when they feel like it.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 08:52:30 AM by UnRea|ity »

Historically, NATO, the North American Treaty Organization was meant to keep Warsaw Pact Communists from threatening the West. If they took a stance of hostility like, say, "COMMUNISTS MUST DIE!!!111", then that would provocate a responce from the Soviets acting as the cheifs of the Warsaw Pact, to say that war was iminent.

Russia is historically concerned with their image, and if they were to be threatened then they would surly have invaded West Germany, and you would be living in Nuclear Winter for the next 2,000 years.

read up, you might learn something, which then you can change your clan name to something that fits it better.

I are guessed you have not reading the whole thread either.

I are guessed you have not reading the whole thread either.
you guessed it! this thread just wants more attention than it deserves

You're a pandaing handicap.

O RLY????      Womg
No. You're wrong, again. Facechild's right, again.

ATTN: Stupid People

This thread was a JOKE.

This thread is stupid.

you say every thread is stupid, anarki...