Author Topic: aliance [NATO] - rise aganst [USSR]  (Read 10251 times)

it is time to rise aganst the evil [USSR] clan i am maeking an aliance any of the folowing are welcom to join:
-=[SWE]=-
[CUSS]
{-RAR-}
4eva
oter anti-ussr clans

members wil be involved in lanching masive batles aganst the ussr and ther server

current members:
me
anyon else who wands to rise aganst ther terany

the end of stalin is near

Because he's a noob. oob.

It's basically an aliance of Poor sports and spammers, Good job DTM|SWE. What happened, did we ban you fro spamming? or wer u tlkin lke dis? Did we delete your crappy build because it was lagging up OUR server? We don't do things without a good reason. You're also going against a LOT of respected members of the blockland community; Me, Diggy, Mocheeze, Wedge, Ephialites, entrepreneur in, etc...
Why don't you give up the anti USSR bullshit, think about what YOU might have done to get [Banned/Flamed/other] and take responsibility for your own actions.

You're also going against a LOT of respected members of the blockland community; Me, Diggy, Mocheeze, Wedge, Ephialites, entrepreneur in, etc...
That's questionable...

eveything you say is questionable...

Don't worry face. Your clan alone is a 500ft building compared to their 3ft army.

Facechild, you bothered responding? :P

Ytud: Lol.

EDIT/Historical Note: NATO was not formed to counter the USSR. The Warsaw Pact was formed to counter NATO.

EDIT: Also, bans.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 02:37:59 PM by Wedge »

NATO was formed so that if USSR tried to attack any one single country in NATO, they'd be going up against all of NATO. NATO was a shield against USSR, they didn't want to attack them at all, they just wanted them to stop.

So basically, you're just a bunch of banned noobs, uniting together to form an alliance against about 10-15 people that play a game about building with LEGOs?

Let me to be the first to congratulate you on your exceptional idiocy, for trying to start yet another pointless, gonna-die-real-soon war against our clan.

- My favorite part was:
'current members:
me
anyon else who wands to rise aganst ther terany'

Haha. USSR could be the most popular clan on Blockland, and frankly, we don't really hate anyone that hasn't done something to provoke us to. Like Cougar, Goofyman, RedWolf, etc...

And yeah, we aren't really noob-friendly, so if you're new to the game, don't try and build your first few builds in our server. If it lags, say goodbye. We also don't appreciate bad spelling and grammar all that much.

(P.S. Stalin is already dead, you f*cking idiot.)

Hahahahahahahaha, such a reaction, comedy gold imho!

Lol, anti-USSR clans are everywhere and they're just stupid.

I also like to type a lot.

it is time to rise aganst the evil [USSR] clan i am maeking an aliance any of the folowing are welcom to join:
-=[SWE]=-
[CUSS]
{-RAR-}
4eva
oter anti-ussr clans

members wil be involved in lanching masive batles aganst the ussr and ther server

current members:
me
anyon else who wands to rise aganst ther terany

the end of stalin is near

Сою́з Сове́тских Социалисти will kick your guyss asses

Lol, babelfish. Also, lol, phat.