Author Topic: Prompt Events  (Read 13196 times)

TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT!! :D

Okay, here it goes.

EDIT: Osht, it creates an infinite loop. D:

You can't escape it unless you leave the server either. @_@
Or if someone else destroys the brick.

:c
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 09:22:56 PM by Regulith »

Oh dear. We need a handy little x in the corner that closes it. That's problematic.

Oh dear, everytime I use the Y/N Box, whenever I click yes it does not do anything and so I look in the console to find it has a syntax error D:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 02:00:25 PM by Crazycom »

Oh dear, everytime I use the Y/N Box, whenever I click yes it does not do anything and so I look in the console to find it has a syntax error D:

Console log, please. Many people are complaining of this and no one's said exactly what they've been doing to cause it. (I don't get anything myself when I try it.)

cool you could make awesome roleplays like the part in fallout 3

Disarm the bomb?

YES
NO

Same D:
EDIT: Also, when Spawned made a brick with the "OnActivate>Client>Prompt>Yes/No>Hi"
                                                                               "OnProptAccept>Client>CenterPrint>Yes"
                                                                               "OnProntDecline>Client>CenterPrint>No"
I also noticed that the Ok/Cancel works fine..

Console Log:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 01:57:10 PM by boodals 2 »

Wait does it make the MessageBoxNoYes and the MessageBoxOkCancel when you download it? Or just the Prompt

DAMN YOU!

y/n

on another note, good job truce, i could really use this

This only works now and again, You have to click the button loads of times for it to go to the promt accept/decline

or is this only me?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 07:15:30 AM by tails »

Sorry tails, from the lack of complaints about that, just you and A.R.C.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 12:38:48 PM by Jaxx »

Not just him, It does that for me too.

if i said how much i thank you, i'd probably be banned for spam.

I seem to have no problems with this atall, no syntax or multiple clicking required. Thank you Truce, incredibly helpful :D