Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 39874 times)

For some reason, looking at that forum makes me feel like I've walked into a pro-crime convention.

It's quite entertaining. The stupidity of it's members (I mean all of them) is nothing short of hilarious.

http://thebettermod.org/forum.html?func=view&id=4919&catid=10
fuvk you retail stupit fucen jews!!!! retal is forgeten handicapped!!!!!!and so are you !

Ha ha ha

How can no one understand the simple authentication process on that forum.

Start game > send key data > run through algorithm > Find if auth. (where most errors are done, this is if it is a true key or if it is some random crap a person made up.)

If yes > is it bound to an ID?

if yes > play game

if no > Return error

if no > return error

Sample Post:

<Administrator Name>

Hello. In good faith I have contacted you about potential copyright violations on your site, in the hopes that we may cooperate to achieve a compromise that is beneficial to the both of us, and I will not be required to contact your web host.

The following <unlock the demo> guide, <key file download> and this forum post which contains a shared key may run foul of the DMCA anti-circumvention guidelines.

Your current inaction leads me to believe that you endorse piracy.

Best regards.

1. Copy this post.
2. Fill in the blanks.
3. ???
4... You get the idea.

I thought the site went down :o

I cant decide if they're a bunch of angst-ridden preteens or a pack of outcasted furries.

I remember these guys from v0002, when I was trying out some other mods, this one came up and then the warnings from badspot came up and I didn't DL it.

I cant decide if they're a bunch of angst-ridden preteens or a pack of outcasted furries.

Can't they be both?

A better question is, are they not the same?

Why is it that only one person on there forums actualy has blocklan?

The bigger question is , has anyone else noticed, they are a bunch of angst filled furcigarette kids.