Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 39472 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I love how half the posts on the TBM board are about how much Blockland sucks and the other half are about people trying to get Blockland for free.  It must not suck that much if you're willing to devote your life to trying to steal it or duplicate all of its features. 

I love how half the posts on the TBM board are about how much Blockland sucks and the other half are about people trying to get Blockland for free.  It must not suck that much if you're willing to devote your life to trying to steal it or duplicate all of its features. 
You forgot the third half which is dedicated to "pissing off BS"

Badspot, look! They edited the blockland logo! They must really love you.

(http://thebettermod.org/forum.html?func=view&id=199&catid=10)

Our monitors cannot repel logos of that magnitude!

How funny is it that Shiznit is a furry?

A: Pretty drat funny to be honest

Quote from: Badspot
10. Do not advertise other forums
Why are we avoiding this rule?

Boarderline forum raiding actually.

Why are we avoiding this rule?
we aren't advertising, we are making fun of

we aren't advertising, we are making fun of
I'm pretty sure that this:
Does this go here or in offtopic?

Anyways I was bored so I thought I should go see how some of the old mods from blockland are doing, and this is what I found for TBM on their forums. (tbm is the better mod, a old mod for blockland)

http://thebettermod.org/forum.html

DISCUSS!!!
Would be considered advertising.

Badpsot just posted in the thread, if he cared he would have banned him I think.

Badpsot just posted in the thread, if he cared he would have banned him I think.
That's why I asked as to why he was avoiding it.

That's why I asked as to why he was avoiding it.
Is "not giving a forget" a logical fallacy?

Is "not giving a forget" a logical fallacy?
Why the hell would you throw quotations into something, that hasn't been said within this topic by the person of which I was referring to, while trying to make a point?  I mean seriously, it won't get you anywhere.

Lalam just shut up about that. Badspot must be alright with it.