Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 40029 times)

TBM users are motherloving hilarious :(
"paying a whole 20 dollars for a building game is redundant!"            
why dont they just go and beat on the door of every indie developer that asks for money for their game?

when I figure it out, your entire ip range is gonna be banned, in mean time, im going to contact your ISP at my earliest convenience.
Rofl.

when I figure it out, your entire ip range is gonna be banned, in mean time, im going to contact your ISP at my earliest convenience.

Oh no now we're getting EDGY!

Your threat falls on two problems though,

One, it doesn't work that way, you just made random stuff up right here. How will you get our ISP info and IPs? How do you figure our ISPs will give a forget that you're asshurt over some forum talk and get them to do... something or another that would be of repercussion to any of us? Your threat has a few holes the size of moon craters in it.

Two, we don't care much to post over there. We just like making fun of you guys.

muffins can i has ur ip pls i no do anything bad wif!1

So I heard there was a TBM battle going on, so I popped in to check it out. From what I gather, TBM users are still butthurt and pennyless.

muffins can i has ur ip pls i no do anything bad wif!1

lol sure 192.168.2.10

Come get some you forgeters!

its so funny to see all those cheap basterds who cant afford the game make fun out of blockland and badspot

there saying all kinds of mean things, but what they actually say is: im too poor to actually buy the game.

its so funny to see all those cheap basterds who cant afford the game make fun out of blockland and badspot

there saying all kinds of mean things, but what they actually say is: im too poor to actually buy the game.

They just want free stuff. Retail isn't stuff, so it isn't free, I guess they think it's stuff and think it should be free from what I'm seeing in their post pattern, which consists roughly of 50/50 "Retail is stuff" and "how to get free retail" posts mixed in with the occasional furry research ones.

I can afford retail, I just have no paypal...you need a bank account to get paypal and I have no bank account for those things, I get social security for the disabled. therefor, meh..Ill get retail eventually..I enjoy the jeep from one of the demo saves.

also, when I use VisualIP trace, I get the ISP information associated with said IP, which includes an Abuse Report email. Because I believe raiding (spamming) a forum violates a small part of the terms of service.

Because I believe raiding (spamming) a forum violates a small part of the terms of service.
No, it's not.

I can afford retail, I just have no paypal...you need a bank account to get paypal and I have no bank account for those things, I get social security for the disabled. therefor, meh..Ill get retail eventually..I enjoy the jeep from one of the demo saves.

have someone else buy it, or just get a paypal account and make some money on the net :P

lol sure 192.168.2.10

Come get some you forgeters!
192.168.2.10 - Whois Information

OrgName:    Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
OrgID:      IANA
Address:    4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330
City:       Marina del Rey
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 90292-6695

?

Badspot

• Administrator
This was sent to me as a private message, but I'm replying publicly because it is delicious drama and you deserve to be shamed.

several of your paying customers registered on the TBM forums and started posting a lot of spam.

this is a deliberate attack.

I do not normally even come here because I do not own a copy of Retail, but I doubt we do spam-attacks of such magnitude.

for more information, check the thread http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=63688.105 in your Drama section, I havent read all of it, but there may be boasting..

Tony (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=13456) is the main one, I had to ban him several times in a row for spam attempts couple nights ago. (He keeped making free AIM and Hotmail accounts because we require email verification)

I request you deal with your minions..

It is tragic that you think you deserve any kind of respect.  Your forum is dedicated to attacking me.  There are countless threads about pirating Blockland, flaming Blockland, discussion of how to rip off Blockland's features, how to annoy Blockland's users, how to be a general nuisance and murdering me

Now I take internet death threats with the huge pile of salt they deserve, but this is just not healthy:

Quote from: DShiznit
I figured since they only seem to acknowledge conversations we have that regard them in a negative manner, we might forget with them a little. Plus we've already discussed some of this in the shoutbox and I frankly enjoyed those discussions. I'll start with two ideas I had.

1. BrickCon Assassination.

This is my personal favorite, because of how ingeniously complex it is. The idea itself is simple. Find out the next time Eric will be at a lego convention promoting his game, then wack him. I would apply for a booth at this convention ahead of time, to get a look at the place before we have to make our move. Any weapons and equipment can be safely stored in our booth and picked up by whoever wants to take the shot. Then we pick a spot, our shooter sneaks in after hours, retrieves his gear, and waits in that spot where he won't be found. We wait until there's a nice crowd in the area, the noise of which will help cover the shot, and the panic of which will cover the escape.

2. Greetings, from WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

This one's even simpler, but harder to pull off in my opinion. The idea is that we basically just mail him a bomb. However, there's still a lot that can go wrong, and ever more that we can't control. If the postal service checks the package, we're forgeted. If one of Eric's staff check's the package, we're forgeted. And if someone other than Eric opens the package first, it most likely won't affect him at all, and it'll all be for nothing. An alternative strategy would be to mail him a tracking device, then track the package and get Eric's exact address. A drive-by or an arson fire later, and he's history. It could still be stopped, but there's much less chance of jail time if it is.

Quote from: Kier
11. A rumor is spread across the internet that Badspot's game contains a virus that takes over a person's computer and allows BS to perform zombie attacks on servers. BS' server is hacked, and his BL copies are replaced with the version containing the said zombie virus. Someone working IT at the pentagon plants evidence that irrefutably points out that BS' virus infected game fans machines are attacking their firewall and on more than only occasion have retrieved top secret government files. Accounts set up by dummy corporations in China wire thousands of dollars to various accounts in Eric Hartman's name over seas. Badspot is found guilty of treason and sentenced to hang until dead. As he comes to realize the irony of having false claims of a virus in his game being treated as real, his parents claim responsibility and are hung in his place. Eric continues his days homeless because no one will hire him or purchase something from him again. The only person that believes he is innocent and will hang out with him is OJ Simpson. A few months later OJ stabs Eric repeatedly in the face for making a homoloveual advance. OJ is acquitted of the crime by a jury consisting of long time TBM fans. When reached for comment, neither MCP nor Gobbles were aware anything was going on as they spend their time working to improve the quality of human life, and only watch the Daily Show for news.

This is clearly not just trolling.  They are typing this for their own gratification.  These people are mentally ill. 

Four years ago, you guys got in a pissing match with me and drowned.  You've been whining about it ever since.  Let it go.  If you want to play Blockland, spend the 20 bucks and be done with it.  To spend this much effort saving so little money is a pathetic endeavor.  It has devalued your own lives to the point of complete insignificance. 

uh, richardhead...if you accually read that post...its HUMOUR, since dshiznit gets a laugh out of your reactions to our activity.....most likely, half the people that come to our forums, end up leaving when they finally get retail...a lot of people are underage and have parants that refuse to buy online games.

and my life has always been worthless. I dont care...

you probably gonna lose over half of your userbase once Lego Universe gets released.

and then they come back to blockland finding out its not as good as bl :o